Saturday, March 8, 2008

go do this thing. because i said so.

Hi there folks-

So, I know many of you might know this already but-

One of my dearest friends has just published a comic book, and it's pretty damn good, and you should all give up the two grande latte's this week and buy it for yourselves.

You can look at the comics and order the book at www.ifpthendirt.com. To buy it just click on the little button that says "store".

So you might be saying "uh, crystal. wtf are you doing reading comics (or comix if you are uber hip)?" And don't worry. I haven't gone crazy. But this book is actually pretty great. Each copy is hand made and really nicely put together and chock full of comics that, one way or another, will leave you in tears. Also they are each hand numbered and look pretty bad-ass on your "shelf of bad-ass shit".
Seriously though, it's good stuff. Half of you will read it and subsequently change your opinions on censorship, but the rest of you will want your own copy.

So...have at it. I promise I don't get a commission.

xoxoxo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have one shelf, I have a whole LIFE full of bad ass shit.

So I totally didn't even comment on your last blog after you called me out on it. I am a great American.