Thursday, June 14, 2007

#1 So when were you going to tell me livejournal wasn't cool anymore?

I'm trying once again with this whole blog idea because a) I'm relatively hopeful I'll have exciting things to write about soon b) I have zilcho to do at the moment and c) everyone else is doing it, and I mean EVERYONE. My blog can't possibly be the worst one on the internet anymore, so here goes.

Tomorrow I'm driving the Volvo to Arizona to visit the dadster and Johnny B, who I haven't laid eyes on in over 4 years (Johnny, not dad). The other night as I was digging through some old photos I came across a letter that he had written to me from Mississippi over winter break one year. It was a nice letter, and quite long. Full of interesting philosophical ideas and accompanying diagrams. He closes by saying "The apartment will be such a mess to come home to. Did you do the dishes? I guess I'll see when I get back. Don't even think about cleaning anything else, okay you can, as long as you didn't get the idea from me. I think it's okay that you don't miss me very much. See you in two weeks. Love, John"

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that he wanted me to clean his apartment (we weren't living together by any means, though I did have a key) or that I apparently told him I didn't miss him much.

Anyway, will be great to see him again. And thanks Wes for telling me I was lame for deleting this the first time.

3 comments:

Wes said...

Best. Blog. Ever.

Wes said...

Bring back the rest of the post!!! Self-censorship is no way to kick off your blog, Crystal!

Wes said...

Atta girl!